Dino UtomoBusiness Manager CPA, MPA, PGrad Dipl BA
Areas of expertise
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- M&A transaction support
- Certified Practising Accountant, CPA (Australia)
- Master of Professional Accounting – Southern Cross University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Administration – Southern Cross University
- Master of Engineering Science (Project Management) – The University of Melbourne
Dino is the Business Manager at Bates Cosgrave, working very closely with the Partners in management and business reporting, business strategy, IT and business improvement.
Dino has skills in information technology, systems and accounting and thrives on using his knowledge and passion in analysing business situations from different angles to bring unique and challenging ideas to the business.
Dino also uses his business knowledge to help develop plans and budgets to help business owners fully understand how solid their business really is and what can be improved.