Whether you're an employee, a business owner or about to retire, it's important to get your super structures right to ensure you're able to maintain your quality and standard of life in retirement.
You may be:
- An employee whose employer makes contributions on your behalf
- Thinking about how to add extra into into your super while you're still working
- A business owner thinking about setting your own self-managed super fund (SMSF)
- Wondering about the impact of living and working overseas on your Australian super
- Working out how to top up your super in the years leading up to your retirement.
Superannuation and planning for your retirement can be complex and it pays to get good advice early about what is most appropriate for your circumstances. Our team can help you to:
- Ensure you have the right superannuation arrangements in place for your goals and current employment or self-employment position
- Maximise the opportunity to contribute additional funds to your super via concessional contributions and salary sacrifice
- Establish and administer your SMSF fund in line with current superannuation rules
- Understand the impact of foreign and Australian super requirements if you temporarily or permanently move to another country
- Make the most of top-up contributions without the risk of additional tax
To find out more, contact our team on 02 9957 4033 or email us with your enquiry and we'll contact you to discuss how you can make the most of your super.