Cross border GST

Do you know the existing GST law is extremely wide to capture you as a non-resident if you supply your services in Australia?

This means you may have to register and remit GST. There is an option to opt out but it may not be possible given the breath of the concept of an enterprise carried on in Australia..

For more information, contact Matt Zhou to discuss your circumstances.
ChineseLanguage Select

Sign up to our monthly client bulletin.