Every business needs to stay on top of its financial administration, yet we understand that managing financial administration, compliance and other accounting tasks can take you and your staff away from the more important things, like running your business.
That's why we offer our clients a tailored financial concierge service.
What does a financial concierge do?
Our financial concierge service provides business owners with peace of mind knowing that their back office requirements are taken care of including:
- Small business compliance
- Management accounting
- Corporate secretarial services
- Bookkeeping requirements such as payroll, invoicing, expenses and BAS
- Setting your team up to use online accounting tools such as Xero, MYOB and others
- International business administration and support
- Establish and maintain all compulsory functions such as workers compensation insurance, employer superannuation set up and administration, general insurances
- A complete back-office service tailored and scaled to suit your business
Why consider a financial concierge?
A financial concierge provides your business with professional, confidential management of your business's financial administration.
Bates Cosgrave's team manage financial tasks that ensure you lodge on time, make payments on your behalf, update and manage your accounting reporting, monitor and manage cash flow. Full visibility through the cloud ensures you can keep informed real-time.
Scalable, adaptable service to suit your business
Not every business is the same so the level of support our concierge team can provide is flexible to suit the needs of your business.
Local or International
Bates Cosgrave's financial concierge service works with high net worth individuals, Australian businesses and international businesses with an Australian brand or subsidiary.
For international companies in particular, this ensures that your tax, accounting, compliance and other accounting-related tasks are managed according to Australian taxation requirements. For more information, visit our International tax
For more information about how a financial concierge service might work for your business, please contact us on 02 9957 4033 or send us an email outlining your requirements