There are many reasons that you might want to set up your own business, so getting the fundamentals right will help you achieve your wealth, professional and business goals.
Your business, much like your personal life, is unique. We work with you to understand where it is you want to be in one, three and five years' time so that you can get clear on what it is you want your business to achieve, how you want to achieve it and the best methods, opportunities and strategies to make it happen.
Our holistic approach creates a road map that takes into account creating, managing and protecting your business from start-up right through to maximising your business wealth when you choose to exit.
Why start with the end in mind?
It may seem strange to start a business thinking about how you want to exit it, but it's actually a very critical part of owning and growing a business. Put simply, this approach allows you to choose when and how you'll leave your business while also helping you manage your tax, assets, debts, financial goals and risk along the way.
Growing your business
If you're already established and looking at how to grow your business, Bates Cosgrave can work with your management team to maximise opportunities such as:
- Accessing finance that is appropriate for your business
- Funding or grants
- Leveraging Inventory and business costs tax-effectively
- Ensuring your financial housekeeping and compliance scale up as you grow.
An expert advisory team
Bates Cosgrave brings together a range of professionals to ensure that you get the right advice for:
- Taxation and accounting
- Legal matters affecting commercial, tax, retirement and estate planning
- Superannuation and employee share schemes
- Financial and debt management
- Risk management of asset protection, insurance and financial planning
- Growing your business in Australia and overseas
- Business exit strategies (e.g. sale, float, management buyout)
For more information about how we work and what we can do for your business, please contact our team on 02 9957 4033 or via email.