Bates Cosgrave provides taxation and business advice on a wide variety of matters and for all client types.
We recognise the different business needs and regulations across various industries, and manage each client’s tax exposure through the delivery of appropriate advice, thorough implementation and continuous review.
Our specialist areas include:
- Business and investment tax planning
- Business and investment structuring
- Winding up business and investment structures
- Transaction based advice
- International & cross border taxation
- Employment taxes and incentive schemes
- Preparation of objections and appeals
- Tax audit assistance
Bates Cosgrave also has alliances with international firms to assist companies and individuals with their international operations or exposures. We work with our clients to ensure that the needs of the organisation comply with both international and Australian tax laws and that the impact of taxation in all jurisdictions is minimised.