Bookkeeping is an essential component of any business, albeit often a time consuming one. Bates Cosgrave can provide your business with the bookkeeping support it needs to manage a range of financial functions, keep your accounts in good shape and streamline your interaction with your accounting team.
An experienced bookkeeper can help you to stay on top of your financial administration, which frees you up to do what you do best – run your business.
Our team can help you to manage:
- All accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Payroll functions such as processing of pays, pay slips, annual/sick leave, superannuation and payroll tax.
- Employee statutory compliance for superannuation, year end payment summaries and workers compensation lodgements.
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS statements.
- Preparation of reports such as balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Annual reconciliation of all your accounts to include a checklist provided to your accountant at year end.
- Inventory management.
- Multi-currency transactions.
- Software set up and training of staff.
Whether you need someone in-house or you would prefer to outsource, we are able to tailor a bookkeeping package that is suitable for your business requirements.
Our team can also help you get set up for online accounting, including Xero, MYOB and others. We are software-agnostic as we have bookkeepers who are proficient in a range of software solutions.
Our bookkeepers are registered BAS agents, which is required for bookkeepers who prepare and lodge Business Activity Statements behalf of a client under measures announced by the Australian Government in 2012.
Our bookkeepers work closely with the accountant to ensure a seamless handover of up-to-date accounts when they are required, ensuring that they can focus on adding value to your business. Our team alleviate the time pressures and complexities of compiling and processing financial information required to run a business.
We offer competitive hourly rates for our bookkeepers in line with their skill set and experience levels. Depending on your needs, we can put a package together that suits your business requirements, with scope to grow if you should need it.
To get more information about our bookkeeping service, please contact us on 02 9957 4033 or send us an email outlining your requirements.