(02) 9957 4033
Download Matt's Profile
Matt joined Bates Cosgrave in April of 2007 as a manager and was promoted to Director from 1 July 2009.
Matt has a reputation for his technical expertise and experience in specialist advice to professionals including medical doctors, professional investors and family offices, multinational companies, innovative businesses and financial services.
His diverse knowledge on International tax, expatriates tax, employee share schemes, business structuring including cross border issues, CGT and GST is formidable. His industry knowledge is broad and includes medical services, real estate, pharmaceuticals and technology companies.
"As tax advisors, we must think ahead and consider not just the current situation but the future. Good advice reflects not simply value now, but lasting value."
- Bachelor of Commerce, Shanghai University
- Master of Accounting, Macquarie University
- CA, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Master of Taxation, Sydney Law School, University of Sydney
- Master of International Tax, Sydney Law School, University of Sydney