(02) 9957 4033
Helen Dong joined Bates Cosgrave in 2019 and has over 10 years' experience in accounting and professional service practices.
As a fellow member of CPA Australia, Helen has built a reputation for her technical knowledge and skills in tax compliance, mentoring and consulting services. She was a recipient of the CPA (NSW) President's Award for Excellence - Young Leader in 2013 and President's Award for Excellence - Service and Leadership in 2017.
In her role as Client manager, Helen works with business owners, executives, high net worth individuals, local subsidiaries of foreign companies and businesses with international dealings in various industries to ensure that they meet their compliance obligations in the most efficient way possible.
Helen gets behind the numbers for clients to ensure they have the right business and tax advice for their business affairs, while also helping businesses to grow and achieve their goals. She also assists clients with management reporting, business forecasting, finance strategy, business sale, and import/export business activities.
- Tax compliance, consulting and planning for small to large companies, family enterprises and high net worth individual
- Management reporting and forecasting, Business planning & consulting
- Business advisory to import and export businesses & start-ups
- Master of Professional Accounting, University of Technology, Sydney
- Master of Business Administration, University of Technology, Sydney
- Certified Practicing Accountant, Fellow Member of CPA Australia
- Certified Public Practitioner, CPA Australia
- Registered Business Activity Statement Agent